BCAM HALL OF FAME / HALL OF HONOR BANQUET: To be held at the Auburn Hills Marriott Pontiac, 3600 Centerpoint Parkway, Pontiac, MI 248-253-9800 (MAP Link). SATURDAY, October 12, 2019.
1. Dinner/Program will begin at 6:30pm with Hospitality Hour beginning at 5:30pm (cash bar)
2. Tickets can be obtained for $35 each. Reservations will be held at the door under the buyer's name. Tickets will NOT be mailed to you.
4. Tickets must be purchased as soon as possible, but no later than October 4th. You may call 989-839-4836 to order over the phone, or print this form and mail with your payment.
5. If you have special dietary needs, you must communicate this ahead of time to email@example.com or include this info with your ticket order.
6. Attire: Semi-Formal Attire (sportcoats for men) would be appropriate for this event.
HOTEL RESERVATIONS --
If you wish to stay overnight at the Auburn Hills Marriott Pontiac Hotel and want to book a room at the "BCAM Clinic" rate of $117.00 + tax per night, click HERE or call the hotel directly at 248-253-9800. MUST BOOK by 9/20 to receive this rate.
Two other hotels next door are: Residence Inn by Marriott Detroit Pontiac/Auburn Hills, and Courtyard by Marriott Detroit Pontiac/Auburn Hills. You can use various online booking sites to check the prices of these hotels.
This year's Hall of Fame Inductees:
Kim Elders (Cornerstone University)
Scott Soodsma (McBain Northern MI Christian, Hudsonville Unity Christian HS)
Kevin Voss (Clinton Township Chippewa Valley HS)
Ron Welch (Kalamazoo Valley CC, Kalamazoo Hackett, Comstock HS)
This year's Hall of Honor Inductees:
Ron Boven - Mattawan
Bruce Capel - Hudsonville Unity Christian
Hal Commerson - Rochester
Scott Stull - Saline
Friends of Basketball:
Dave Cencich - Warren Mott
Rick Swanson - Manton
Julie Zych - Benzie Central
Erik Furseth - Lansing
Bradley Brunet - Wyoming area
Rob Stanaway - Detroit area
Awards will also be given for 2019 BCAM Coaches of the Year and Century Club (milestone coaching wins).